What are the causes of gallstones? It is difficult to tell what causes gallstones as there are so many associated risks. It is more in females compared to men (3:1). Incidence increases with age. The occurrence is more in overweight/obese patients. It can also be familial. It is also more in people who starve for […]read more
Tag Archives: pancreatitis
- What Is Laparoscopic (Key Hole) Surgery? Is It Safe?
- Weight Loss Surgery: Your Questions Answered
- Myths and Facts about Acidity Explained
- Is There Surgery for Acid Reflux?
- Is It Really Acidity? Or Is it IBS?
- Isowel motion after food normal? Why am I constipated?
- Gallstones: Does Everybody Need Surgery?
- Does Everyone Have Piles?
- Do You Feel Pain When Passing Stool? (Anal Fissure)
- Do I Need to Worry About Blood in the Stool? (Rectal Bleeding)
acidity acid reflux surgery anal fissure Anal Fistula appendicitis Bariatric bowel cancer bowel motion after food cholecystitis colorectal cancer Difficulty in emptying bowel fully gallstones Gastric by pass gastro - colic reflux haemorrhoids hernia ibs irritable bowel syndrome its jaundice key hole surgery laparoscopic surgery nissen fundoplication Obstructive Defecation pain while passing motion pancreatitis Peri anal abscess peri anal pain piles Pruritis ani Sleeve gastrectomy weight loss
- abdominal pain
- Anal fissure
- Anal fistula
- bowel cancer
- colorectal cancer
- gastro-colic reflux
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Itching around back passage
- key hole surgery
- laparoscopic Surgery
- Nissen Fuldoplication
- Obstructive defecation
- Peri Anal Abscess
- Pruritis Ani
- Rectal bleeding
- weight loss (Bariatrics)