I see a lot of patients who come to me complaining of self-diagnosed acidity. This mean almost everybody has a self-diagnosis of acidity, which obviously can’t be true. Everyone who has the self-diagnosis has tried different homemade remedies. If there are so many cures for one condition, surely one solution does not work for […]read more
Tag Archives: its
- What Is Laparoscopic (Key Hole) Surgery? Is It Safe?
- Weight Loss Surgery: Your Questions Answered
- Myths and Facts about Acidity Explained
- Is There Surgery for Acid Reflux?
- Is It Really Acidity? Or Is it IBS?
- Isowel motion after food normal? Why am I constipated?
- Gallstones: Does Everybody Need Surgery?
- Does Everyone Have Piles?
- Do You Feel Pain When Passing Stool? (Anal Fissure)
- Do I Need to Worry About Blood in the Stool? (Rectal Bleeding)
acidity acid reflux surgery anal fissure Anal Fistula appendicitis Bariatric bowel cancer bowel motion after food cholecystitis colorectal cancer Difficulty in emptying bowel fully gallstones Gastric by pass gastro - colic reflux haemorrhoids hernia ibs irritable bowel syndrome its jaundice key hole surgery laparoscopic surgery nissen fundoplication Obstructive Defecation pain while passing motion pancreatitis Peri anal abscess peri anal pain piles Pruritis ani Sleeve gastrectomy weight loss
- abdominal pain
- Anal fissure
- Anal fistula
- bowel cancer
- colorectal cancer
- gastro-colic reflux
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Itching around back passage
- key hole surgery
- laparoscopic Surgery
- Nissen Fuldoplication
- Obstructive defecation
- Peri Anal Abscess
- Pruritis Ani
- Rectal bleeding
- weight loss (Bariatrics)