I see a lot of patients who come to me complaining of self-diagnosed acidity. This mean almost everybody has a self-diagnosis of acidity, which obviously can’t be true. Everyone who has the self-diagnosis has tried different homemade remedies. If there are so many cures for one condition, surely one solution does not work for […]read more
Tag Archives: acidity
Yes. While many people suffer from acid reflux, not all of them have true acid reflux. It is true that there is a small group of patients who will truly benefit from acid reflux surgery. In this group of patients, surgery can be lifesaving. What are the symptoms of acidity? Please read my blog “Is […]read more
I see many patients who come with self-diagnosis of acidity and self-medication. Most of them feel surprised when I tell them they are actually not suffering from acidity. The fact is self-medication is not only harmful but also counter productive. What is acidity? Acidity is burning sensation just below the chest bone in the center […]read more
- What Is Laparoscopic (Key Hole) Surgery? Is It Safe?
- Weight Loss Surgery: Your Questions Answered
- Myths and Facts about Acidity Explained
- Is There Surgery for Acid Reflux?
- Is It Really Acidity? Or Is it IBS?
- Isowel motion after food normal? Why am I constipated?
- Gallstones: Does Everybody Need Surgery?
- Does Everyone Have Piles?
- Do You Feel Pain When Passing Stool? (Anal Fissure)
- Do I Need to Worry About Blood in the Stool? (Rectal Bleeding)
- abdominal pain
- Anal fissure
- Anal fistula
- bowel cancer
- colorectal cancer
- gastro-colic reflux
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Itching around back passage
- key hole surgery
- laparoscopic Surgery
- Nissen Fuldoplication
- Obstructive defecation
- Peri Anal Abscess
- Pruritis Ani
- Rectal bleeding
- weight loss (Bariatrics)