When anyone notices blood in the toilet, it brings panic and fear in most people’s minds. It is rightly so. But we need to understand that most of them do not suffer from the dreaded colorectal cancer. What are the causes of rectal bleeding? What are its likely symptoms? Piles (hemorrhoids): Painless, recurrent, may be […]read more
Category Archives: colorectal cancer
Colorectal cancer is cancer affecting the large intestine and rectum. There has been a rapid increase in colorectal cancer in India, and this can be attributed to two factors: Increasing life expectancy Following the western lifestyle Most cases occur above the age of 50. It is true that if detected early, then colorectal cancer can […]read more
- What Is Laparoscopic (Key Hole) Surgery? Is It Safe?
- Weight Loss Surgery: Your Questions Answered
- Myths and Facts about Acidity Explained
- Is There Surgery for Acid Reflux?
- Is It Really Acidity? Or Is it IBS?
- Isowel motion after food normal? Why am I constipated?
- Gallstones: Does Everybody Need Surgery?
- Does Everyone Have Piles?
- Do You Feel Pain When Passing Stool? (Anal Fissure)
- Do I Need to Worry About Blood in the Stool? (Rectal Bleeding)
- abdominal pain
- Anal fissure
- Anal fistula
- bowel cancer
- colorectal cancer
- gastro-colic reflux
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Itching around back passage
- key hole surgery
- laparoscopic Surgery
- Nissen Fuldoplication
- Obstructive defecation
- Peri Anal Abscess
- Pruritis Ani
- Rectal bleeding
- weight loss (Bariatrics)